Relacje pomiędzy darami hierarchicznymi a charyzmatycznymi w świetle listu "Iuvenescit Ecclesia"
- Paweł Kiejkowski
The letter "Iuvenescit Ecclesia" of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith is devoted to the relationship between hierarchical and charismatic gifts in the life and mission of the Church. This is a particularly relevant topic to the contemporary abundance of various forms of new Church associations. The document, after showing the biblical foundation and the latest teaching of the Magisterium of the Church on the subject of charisms, points to theological perspectives which are crucial for the relationship between the office and charism. These are trinitarian, christological and ecclesial-communion perspectives. The letter formulates criteria for discerning the charismatic gifts that should be guided by the relevant ecclesiastical authority. It also defines the practical principles of the activity of the new ecclesial associations developed from charismatic gifts within the universal and particular Church.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Relations between hierarchical and charismatic gifts in the light of the letter "Iuvenescit Ecclesia"
- Publication size in sheets
- Kiejkowski Paweł Paweł Kiejkowski (eds.): Kościół papieża Franciszka, Teologia Dogmatyczna - Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza. Wydział Teologiczny, vol. 13, 2018, Poznań, Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu, Wydział Teologiczny, 167 p., ISBN 978-83-65251-73-2
- Keywords in Polish
- Kościół; charyzmaty; urząd kościelny
- Keywords in English
- Church; charisms; ecclesiastical office
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 28-03-2020, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.