Hakowanie mózgu. Innowacja pedagogiczna rodem z "Czarnego lustra"
- Maria Duszczak,
- Michał Klichowski
At the end of August this year, Elon Musk presented a chip implanted in a pig’s brain. This is yet another brain-hacking attempt by Neuralink – a company run by Musk. There are also other ways to break into the brain, but they all lead to a world straight from the „Black Mirror” series, where teaching is replaced by directly hacking the brain. In this essay we show that it is no longer fi ction but a new educational reality.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Brain hacking. A pedagogical innovation straight from the „Black Mirror”
- Journal series
- Refleksje. Zachodniopomorski Dwumiesięcznik Oświatowy, ISSN 1425-5383, e-ISSN 2450-8748
- Issue year
- http://refleksje.zcdn.edu.pl/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Refleksje-1-2021_druk.pdf Opening in a new tab
- pol (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 02-12-2021, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.