Nauczając, wychowywać – wychowując, nauczać
- Jan Karol Szpet
Raising the young generation is one of the basic tasks of adults. It is current at all times. It not only demands the development of educational methods, but also needs scientific refl ection, which will critically analyze its achievements, analyze contemporary cultural and social educational contexts and formulate postulates for educational activities. The author of this study undertakes such an analysis in the context of the relationship between upbringing and teaching processes. In the fi rst part, he outlines the contemporary educational situation, pointing to the symptoms of an educational crisis. Then he shows the purpose of education as an integral formation of the human person based on shaping the appropriate hierarchy of values. In the last parts he shows the importance of education for freedom and the role of educator in the process of education.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Teaching, bring up – bringing up, teach
- Publication size in sheets
- Polak Mieczysław Kazimierz Mieczysław Kazimierz Polak (eds.): Dei enim sumus adiutores. Opuscula Adamo Przybecki Septuagenario Dedicata, Opuscula Dedicata , vol. 12, 2019, Poznań, Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu, Wydział Teologiczny, 516 p., ISBN 978-83-66399-00-6
- Keywords in English
- teaching; upbringing; human person; integral education
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 02-04-2020, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.