Psychopatologiczne aspekty cybernetyzacji życia
- Jacek Soiński
The article presents pathological symptoms of using the Internet and other new communication technologies. New digital technologies in themselves are only tools which may be very useful for society. However, due to improper human activity they may become harmful or even dangerous and lead to various pathological behaviors or social pathologies. Taking into account the spectrum of threats, the author emphasizes these pathological symptoms of the cybernetisation of life of contemporary people, which refer to psychosocial changes in the functioning of an Internet user and may suggest signs of psychopathology. The article discusses the problems of losing control over the use of a computer and the Internet (cyber addiction or cyber disorder), the phenomenon of aversion or fear caused by new information technologies (cyberphobia), cyber abuse in the field of sexuality (cyber pornography, sexting, cybersex), as well as electronic violence and aggression. At the end, the author draws some conclusions concerning psycho prevention.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Psychopathological aspects of the cybernetisation of life
- Publication size in sheets
- Soiński Jacek Jacek Soiński , Wieradzka-Pilarczyk Anna Anna Wieradzka-Pilarczyk (eds.): Psychologiczno-pastoralne wyzwania człowieka w wirtualnym świecie, Edukacja. Teologia i Dialog , vol. 13, 2017, Poznań, Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu, Wydział Teologiczny, 156 p., ISBN 978-83-65251-64-0
- Keywords in English
- cyberphobia; cyberbullying; cyber pornography; cybersex; grooming; Internet addiction; sexting; smart phone addiction; violence exposure on the Internet
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 02-04-2020, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.