Problemy jakości kształcenia kadr dla gospodarki przestrzennej w Polsce
- Paweł Churski
In the framework of the 2nd Scientific Conference on The management of space in towns and regions: The theory and practice of functional areas, organised by the Chair of Regional Economy of the Economic University in Cracow on 27-28 October 2016, a panel discussion was held on problems in the quality of education of spatial management personnel in Poland. Apart from conference participants, representatives of employers from the voivodeships of Małopolska and Wielkopolska took part in the discussion. This paper gives key topics from this meeting, together with conclusions and recommendations that should be accommodated by higher schools offering spatial management as a direction of study in order to improve the quality of education in this field and a better adjustment of its results to the needs of employers.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Problems in the Quality of Education of Spatial Management Personnel in Poland.
- Journal series
- Studia Komitetu Przestrzennego Zagospodarowania Kraju PAN, ISSN 0079-3507
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in Polish
- Keywords in English
- Employers’ needs, quality of education, spatial management.
- DOI:10.24425/118559 opening in a new tab
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 9.0, 02-04-2020, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.