Ein lesenswerter und korrekturfreundlicher Aufsatz. Zu internen Beziehungen zwischen Konstituenten adjektivischer Rektionskomposita im Deutschen
- Jarosław Aptacy
Adjectival synthetic compounds in German The subject of this paper are adjectival synthetic compounds in which the second element head selects the first constituent grammatically and semantically. The first constituent is anchored in the argument structure of the adjectival head. The adjectives with an argument structure can place their arguments either word externally in the form of a syntactic phrase or word internally in the form of a compound. In this paper the latter phenomenon is analyzed but also relations to word-external argument realization are considered. Specifically, the status of adjective heads as free morphemesstems or bound morphemes suffixoids is discussed. There seem to be more arguments in favor of the former solution, so the structures can be regarded as ordinary compounds rather than products of derivation. Relations between the argument realization in form of compounds or syntactic phrases are another focus of the paper. Particularly in the case of formations with participle head correlations between the argument type subject, object and its ability to act as the first constituent in the adjectival synthetic compound can be found.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Studia Linguistica, ISSN 0137-1169, e-ISSN
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- synthetic compound adjectiv German suffixoid
- http://wuwr.pl/slin/article/view/4711/4559 opening in a new tab
- de German
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.