Teandryczność - klucz do zrozumienia eklezjologii i chrystologii
- Tomasz Nawracała
In contemporary theological literature the concept of theandricism as a key word to express the mystery of Christ and the Church appears frequently. This concept has been known since antiquity, but its use in theology was strongly restricted by the provisions of the Council of Chalcedon. In this article we will show the history of the concept and its possible application in Christology and ecclesiology. It can help us to reach a deeper understanding of the Church’s teaching in these areas, but must be used according to strict rules and one methodology. Th erefore, the article itself tries to point out the rules how to apply the concept of theandricism.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Theandricism – the key to understanding ecclesiology and Christology
- Publication size in sheets
- Wojtczak Adam Jerzy Adam Jerzy Wojtczak , Kochaniewicz Bogusław Bogusław Kochaniewicz (eds.): Jezus Chrystus w świetle teologicznych kontrowersji wczoraj i dziś, Colloquia Disputationes, vol. 38, 2017, Poznań, Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu, Wydział Teologiczny, 309 p., ISBN 978-83-65251-53-4
- Keywords in English
- theandricism; Christ; Church; theology; Pseudo-Dionysius the Areopagite
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 01-04-2020, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.