Wokół duszpasterskich wytycznych Konferencji Episkopatu Polski do Adhortacji "Amoris laetitia"
- Maciej Olczyk
On June 8, 2018, the 379th plenary meeting of the Polish Bishops’ Conference in Janów Podlaski adopted the Pastoral Guidelines for the Exhortation “Amoris laetitia”. Having been drafted for a long period, the document underwent editorial changes and finally found approval. As is usually the case with significant moral and pastoral issues, the text attracted conflicting opinions. The progressive circles considered the document as highly conservative, while the conservatives pointed to a number of imprecise statements that could open up the possibility of liberal interpretation. The Polish bishops emphasize the need to serve the engaged, spouses and families as well as people living in irregular relationships according to the pastoral criteria proposed by Pope Francis: acceptance, accompaniment, discernment and integration. A reading of the document demonstrates that the Polish hierarchs have managed to find a balance between compassion and adherence to the Church’s traditional doctrine.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- The Pastoral Guidelines of the Polish Episcopate Conference for the "Amoris laetitia" Exhortation
- Journal series
- Studia Bydgoskie, ISSN 1898-9837
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- http://studiabydgoskie.diecezja.bydgoszcz.pl/?p=1254# opening in a new tab
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 3.0, 16-04-2020, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier