Antynomie Atalanty i ich konkretyzacje antyczne
- Aleksandra Arndt
The article presents the image of Atalanta in ancient literature and art. Changes in the manner of presenting Atalanta depend on the temperament of the creators and external factors, chiefly on the literary fashions and the political situation. The characteristics of Atalanta presented by the artists contain numerous contradictions. The heroine combines the features of an adventurer, seducer and woman mourning the loss of her lover. Some of her character traits inspire poets, while painters and sculptors show a rather different side of her personality.
- Record ID
- Publication type
- Journal series
- Rocznik Komparatystyczny, ISSN 2081-8718, e-ISSN 2353-2831
- Issue year
- DOI:10.18276/rk.2021.12-01 Opening in a new tab
- https://wnus.edu.pl/rk/pl/issue/1225/article/19443/ Opening in a new tab
- pol (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 40.0, 11-01-2022, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.