* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.
Educational Research from the Perspective of Comparative Pedagogy
- Tomasz Gmerek
- Record ID
- Gromkowska-Melosik Agnieszka, Agnieszka Gromkowska-Melosik Hordecki Bartosz, Bartosz Hordecki Szymczyński Tomasz Rafał Tomasz Rafał Szymczyński (eds.): In Search of Academic Excellence. Social Sciences and Humanities in Focus (Vol. I), 2022, Berlin, Peter Lang Publishing Group, 304 p., ISBN 978-3-631-86477-7 . DOI:10.3726/b19187 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in original language
- educational research, comparative pedagogy, methodology, educational systems
- Abstract in original language
- The development of comparative education methodology exemplifies changes in scientific reflection. This chapter considers these changes both from the perspective of the early stages of the discipline and the dynamics of its development in the twentieth century. Initially, the development of comparative education was based almost exclusively on the method of statistical data collection. Comparativists later refined the use of research methods and methodological workshops. Future scholarship has begun comparing educational systems in different countries, making systematic use of the scientific achievements of both pedagogy and related sciences, thus creating new theoretical concepts and research procedures.
- eng (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 20.0, 01-04-2022, MonographChapterAuthor
- Uniform Resource Identifier