Zmiany w kwalifikacjach zawodowych nauczycieli religii
- Mirosław Gogolik
The updated regulations on the vocational qualifications of religion teachers, which form part of the Agreement between the Polish Bishops’ Conference and the National Education Minister of 31 May 2016, provide a good opportunity to study the structure of training for religion instructors and new programmes aimed at improving vocational competence. This article studies some of the modified job requirements of religion teachers and indicates new forms of their education and professional development. The analysis of the educational law included here also offers several conclusions and suggestions related to the issue in question. Undoubtedly, the recent changes set new tasks for those responsible for catechet-ical services in local churches and religion teachers’ training as well as for pa-rochial communities, which are home to present and future religion instructors.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Changes in the Vocational Qualifications of Religion Teachers
- Journal series
- Studia Bydgoskie, ISSN 1898-9837
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- http://studiabydgoskie.diecezja.bydgoszcz.pl/?p=1109# opening in a new tab
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.