Główne kierunki badawcze gospodarki przestrzennej na Uniwersytecie im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu
- Tadeusz Stryjakiewicz
The goal of this article is to present the scientific output of the Institute of Socio-Economic Geography and Spatial Management of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań in the field of spatial management. It was put into four problem groups: 1. Institutional-organisational determinants of the research. 2. Research problems, major research projects and international co-operation. 3. Application-related aspect of the research. 4. Integration of the research, didactics and practice. Special attention is paid to the research fields best developed in the Poznań centre, i.e. the theoretical and methodological foundations of spatial management, problems in regional and local development, cities and metropolitan areas, and rural development. Also presented are major research projects, including international ones (ACRE, STAREBEI, COMMIN+, CIRES, and RURACTION). Selected examples are used to highlight the synergy effect resulting from the integration of the research, didactics and practice.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Main Research Directions of Spatial Management at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
- Journal series
- Biuletyn Komitetu Przestrzennego Zagospodarowania Kraju PAN, ISSN 0079-3493
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (Poland), application of research results, international co-operation, research directions, research projects, spatial management, synergy effect.
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 8.0, 03-04-2020, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier
* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.