* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perishopening in a new tab system.
Are differences in discourse patterns relevant for the participants of interactions in English as a lingua franca?
- Agnieszka Nowicka
- Record ID
- Publication type
- Journal series
- Investigationes Linguisticae, ISSN 1426-188X, e-ISSN 1733-1757
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- DOI:10.14746/il.2018.40.2 opening in a new tab
- https://pressto.amu.edu.pl/index.php/il/article/view/19072 opening in a new tab
- en English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 9.0, 23-04-2020, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier