Polityka rodzinna Polski a "Evangelium vitae"
- Mikołaj Gębka
The encyclical Evangelium Vitae underlines the importance of family policy in the context of – among others – demographics. The demographic situation of Poland is particularly unfavourable (in the 21st century TFR fluctuated between 1,2 and 1,4). After 1989 no coherent, well-planned family policy was developed in Poland, and it was only in the last decade when some positive changes started to occur. Changes in the legislation regarding maternity leaves and childcare and the introduction of the new “Family 500+” benefit in 2016 can be listed among promising solutions. One can already note the positive effects of some of these changes, such as the increased number of births.
- Record ID
- Other language title versions
- Family policy in Poland and "Evangelium vitae"
- Journal series
- Teologia i Moralność, ISSN 1898-2964
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in Polish
- polityka rodzinna; sytuacja demograficzna; płodność; świadczenie wychowawcze
- Keywords in English
- family policy; demographic situation; fertility; family benefi
- DOI:10.14746/tim.2017.22.2.12 opening in a new tab
- https://pressto.amu.edu.pl/index.php/tim/article/view/11807/11661 opening in a new tab
- pl Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 7.0, 06-04-2020, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier