Public Communication Right: Towards Full Harmonization?
- Katarzyna Klafkowska-Waśniowska
This article explores the questions concerning the scope of public communication right, as hermonised in EU law. The key problem is the application of the criteria that, according to the CJEU's case law, should be taken into account when deciding if an act falls within the scope of public communitation rights. The analysis of the recent case law highlights the issues that remain unclear and may courts. This is particulary important if the hermonisation of public communication right is considered as full.
- Record ID
- Journal series
- European Intellectual Property Review, ISSN 0142-0461
- Issue year
- Publication size in sheets
- Keywords in English
- Communication to the public right; EU law; Hermonisation
- en English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- Uniform Resource Identifier