* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or PerishOpening in a new tab system.
Kreacja postaci Świętego Jerzego w wybranych tekstach polskich
- Katarzyna Czarnecka
- Record ID
- Journal series
- Język. Religia. Tożsamość, ISSN 2083-8964
- Issue year
- Abstract in original language
- The work relates to the creation of Saint George – a dragon slayer emerging from the selection of texts published in the Polish language since the beginning of the 20th century. Analytical considerations are preceded by an outline of the history of the hagiographic message about Saint George, taking into account symbolic functioning of this character in various areas of culture. Works differentiated in genological terms and taken from various sources (classical literature, folklore texts, poetic songs) were selected as the research material. Saint George’s creation was characterized in four ways: 1. A pious knight, 2. A dragon slayer, 3. A character from artistic concepts, 4. A hero deprived of his legend. The article is finalized by conclusions regarding the differentiation of the plot, the way of taking into account the religious element (from the paraenetic pattern to desacralization), and literary references to visual arts.
- DOI:10.5604/01.3001.0015.0300 Opening in a new tab
- https://researchportal.amu.edu.pl/info/article/UAMc7cd2eb7b9dd40df83149d0165ca8535/ Opening in a new tab
- pol (pl) Polish
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 40.0, 11-01-2022, ArticleFromJournal
- Uniform Resource Identifier