Teacher Activity Versus Complex Cognitive Processes
- Małgorzata Kabat,
- Krzysztof Zajdel
The prepared text will be an attempt to present the functioning of the teacher at an extremely rapid time of modern change. Complex cognitive processes play an important role in it, i.e.: imagination, thinking and language. Each teacher has imagination, thinking that enables the implementation of an idea, combined with the selection of the content of the subject of teaching, the implementation of tasks provided for in the curriculum, in order to perform them in the form of products. The analyzed cognitive processes support teachers' professionalism and help to design educational challenges, building a system of motivation, knowledge and skills of educational partners. The value of the teacher's activity will be shown through practical solutions to the projects of academic teaching tasks in the subject. In this way, the teacher's routine duties will be enhanced by creativity, which can become a source of further educational inspiration.
- Record ID
- ICERI 2020 Proceedings, 13th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Online Conference. 9-11 November, 2020, 2020, The International Academy of Technology, Education and Development (IATED), 1080 p., ISBN 978-84-09-24232-0. DOI:10.21125/iceri.2020 Opening in a new tab
- Keywords in English
- teacher, cognitive processes, design educational challenges, practical solutions task, creativity.
- DOI:10.21125/iceri.2020.2055 Opening in a new tab
- https://library.iated.org/publications/ICERI2020 Opening in a new tab
- (en) English
- Score (nominal)
- Score source
- = 5.0, 01-12-2021, ChapterFromConference
- Uniform Resource Identifier